Utilization of illustrations and tables into the text of a program workUtilization of illustrations and tables into the text of a program work
Whatever forms of illustrative material you utilize into the course work, make sure to develop it correctly.
Guidelines associated with the utilization of illustrations
Illustrations (drawings, maps, the app that does your homework diagrams, computer printouts, photographs) should really be put into the job right after the written text by which these are generally mentioned for the first time, or in the next page. Keeping of images scanned from sources regardless of the foundation is prohibited. Pictures can be in computer version, including ones that are color. All illustrations should really be from the text regarding the work.
Drawings, graphs, diagrams, illustrations positioned in the ongoing work must conform to what's needed regarding the state requirements. Drawings having a stamp is placed only within the annex into the work. Illustrations, with the exception of the example of applications, must certanly be numbered in Arabic numerals through numbering, cross-section numbering within chapters is allowed.
In the event that figure is just one, it really is indicated by "Figure 1" or "Fig. 1"). The phrase "figure" and its particular name are situated in the center of the line. Its permitted to total pictures inside the chapter. In cases like this, the illustration number is made from the chapter number therefore the example quantity, separated by way of a dot. As an example, Figure 2.1. (the very first figure for the second section (chapter). Pictures need to have names and explanatory information (a capturing text), that are placed together with the true quantity beneath the example.
Example: Fig.1.1. The purchase price modification chart for the product that is new Figure 1 - Instrument details
The pictures of every application are suggested with a numbering that is separate Arabic numerals with the help of the application form designator prior to the digit. As an example, Figure A.Z. Whenever talking about illustrations, you really need to write "... according to Figure 2".
Usage of tables within the program work
Tables can be used for better visibility and simplicity of contrast of indicators. The tables must certanly be numbered in Arabic numerals by ordinal numbering inside the part. The quantity should really be put in the top of corner that is right of table header following the word "Table".
The title regarding the dining table, if available, should reflect its content, be accurate, concise. The name regarding the table is put underneath the word "Table", with out a paragraph indentation, starts with a capital page, the dot by the end of the name is certainly not set. Headings of table columns should begin with capital letters, subheadings should begin with lowercase letters if the obey that is latter heading.
Rules for design of tables:
- The dining table ought to be put in the task just after the written text for which it really is mentioned the very first time, or on the page that is next. All tables will need to have references within the work. During the guide, it is important to create the expressed word"table" with the indicator of their quantity.
- The table must certanly be put such that it may be read without switching the task. If such positioning is certainly not feasible, the table is positioned such that it may be read by turning the ongoing work clockwise.
- A table with a big amount of rows may be utilized in another sheet ( web page). Whenever you move the dining table, the dining table header must be duplicated. In the event that table header is large, its permitted to not ever duplicate it: in cases like this, you ought to total the graphs and repeat their numbering regarding the next web page. The name regarding the dining table just isn't duplicated.
- The tables on the left, in the right and on the base are bounded by lines. It's permitted to apply a font size in the dining table smaller than when you look at the text.
- Horizontal and lines that are vertical the rows associated with the dining table are permitted never to be held, if their absence will not complicate making use of the dining table.